Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Lord's plan prevails

I like being a college student. I am full time taking 5 classes so it keeps me busy I always have some kind of homework to do. My career goals is I want to get an associates degree here at lone star then transfer to Sam Houston State University to get my bachelors in education. I hope to either be a Pre-Ap English teacher for high school and someday become a English 1302 professor at a college. (Sept 2011)



I wrote this about a year ago, and it kind made me laugh about how life does not workout. It reminded me of the Proverb "Many are the plans in the mind of a man but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand." I  am constantly always thinking that I have everything planned and set. However with coming to figure out who I am, I am also learning what the Lord has planned for me. Trying to figure out the talents he has equipped me with for my future. So we will say as of now June 2012 MY plan is: finish my basics at Sam Houston, then transfer to A&M to major in international studies as well as a major in Spanish my minor is still undecided. However this is always up for change. What I plan to do with this degree I have not quite figured out other than use it as an excuse to travel the world. My new favorite quote is "The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page." -St. Augustine. Now knowing that I love to read I can never just read one page of a book. I am excited to see where my future and life leads knowing that my dreams are not quenched anymore. I am not limited to a simple life.

No comments:

Post a Comment