Monday, June 18, 2012

What a year!

So this year...has been one for the records! It has been full of heartbreak and hurt and to be quite honest blessings galore as well. I feel like I am starting to figure out who I really am. I have stopped trying to please everyone around me and stopped trying being things that I am not, and started being me.
  

 I am a girl who loves Jesus but loves to have fun as well. I like country music, but Michael Buble, Jason Mraz and John Mayer speak to my soul. I can read a book triology in less than a week, I have finally come to the realization that I am very intellegent! Traveling is my passion. I love Texas but Spain will always have my heart. I would love to say that I am a simple girl, but in reality I am very complex! I hate blood, and could never be a business woman. Kids are still without a doubt the key to my heart. Sarcasm is still my second language, spanish my third. I am extremely picky when it comes to who I'll date next but thats only because I know what I want. I'd prefer to be lonely than unhappy. I have trust issues but not the normal kind I am the person that trust everyone to easily! I am still trying to discover everything else out about myself but for the first time in a long time I feel like I am finally defining myself and not allowing a boy define me. I am finally free to be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment