Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Isasmellie

I feel like I am blogging a lot but I have a lot to say so..I was just listening to this song called "In my daughter's eyes" and It made me think of Isabelle who is one of my students at my daycare. NO..she is not my daughter and I am not planning on having one anytime soon. However Isabelle is one of the greatest blessings I have ever received. No lie! I truly do not believe anyone has ever loved me as much as this little girl has. When she looks at me you can just see how much she adores me. She has been the reason for my smile many times these last couple of months. When I look at her all I can hope is that I actually become a woman that Isabelle can someday look up too. I remember one day I came into work just angry at some drama I had been dealing with. When Isabelle and I were just sitting down talking like we do everyday Isabelle goes "Ms.Christin, will you pray with me" at that very moment my heart just leaped with joy. Because it made me realize the Lord was using Isabelle as a tool for me. I knew Isabelle was literally a blessing sent from the Lord. I truly hope that one day my daughter is every bit like Isabelle and I hope my daughter adores me the way Isabelle adores me! This little girl has shown me how lovable I actually am. So I very thankful to have this little girl in my life, and I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to her in August. :(

This is a picture of Isabelle and I that Isabelle drew for me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment