Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blessings in disguise

So one of the hardest things I have faced in my short life was definitely watching the one I love, love someone else. Hands down. However I knew the entire time the Lord had a bigger plan. I am now truly thankful for the pain that I went through I am thankful for the wisdom poured into my life, and thankful for the person I came out of it as. Tonight I had a girl approach me and said she wanted to talk to me because I went through something similar to what she was being faced with. Tonight was the first time I came full term with actually talking about the pain in a teaching way. I gave her advice on what to do telling her the pain does not just disappear and explained how you have to be fully accepting in the fact that Jesus has bigger plans. These last couple of months have been a closure period for everything that is happened in my life and I feeling stronger than ever knowing the Lord has written out my story and has everything planned out I am just living it out. I can't explain the joy I received by helping this girl out and listening to her because I knew at that moment my pain and suffering was for a purpose outside of myself! It was a great feeling.



41 days till Huntsville!

No comments:

Post a Comment