Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time is coming to an end

I now have 31 days till I will be moving to Huntsville. I am getting more and more excited as the number is going down. However I have recently realized I am more excited for other things then actually being in a new town. I am excited for school to start up so I can go see Professor Cataldo. I really miss that woman. I was always just kidding in an excessive kind of way when I called her my best friend but freakishly enough she kind of was. She really was like a mom to me. I also can't wait to meet my new spanish professor I looked her up and read all the comments about her she seems so much like Professor Cataldo so I really can't wait to meet her (although no one can replace Cataldo). I am also excited to move out so I don't have to share a bathroom with anyone, anymore! PRAISE JESUS! Even though I am excited to move I am also going to miss so much! I know one of the things I am going to miss most is my job! Not the unorganized crazy part of my job. But I am going to miss my students perking me up when I am sad. I am most definitely more than anything going to miss Isabelle who has become like my own child these last 8 months. Saying goodbye to her in 2 weeks is going to be IMPOSSIBLE I already know. Of course I am going to miss my family and friends here as well. I will also miss my new lifestyle buddy Sam. These last 2 weeks we've been together almost everyday working out or doing something. We've completely changed our eating habits and everything! I really hope that is something I don't lose track of when I am in Hunstville. Anyway I think this is coming to and end....


31 dayss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment