Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dinner chats!

So I went to dinner with some wonderful ladies last night! We had a wonderful time just fellowshiping and celebrating two birthdays. When we got on the conversation of being single. There were only 3 ladies that were single myself and two others. I had a great conversation about being single and enjoying it. People are always talking about how they are better people when they are in a relationship and I am the exact opposite! I grow more being single! I am more receptive to learn and I enjoy life more. Not saying I don't want to be in a relationship or if a guy tried pursuing me I would reject him right away but right now neither of those are the case and I am just really enjoying life. I am living in a peace knowing God is in control of every aspect of my life and when the right guy walks into my life I know the Lord will let me know. I know he will be the man of my dreams and the best friend I have ever had. Knowing how great he is going to be, makes it well worth wait. I truly look forward to having a relationship like the couple in song of Solomon. I think girls look over that too many times. They look for the momentary comfort in being in a relationship and that isn't healthy or they just know in the long run it won't go anywhere. Girls settle far too much for a man who knows how to talk a good game but can't walk the walk in the long run. And if I were able to talk to every single girl right now and have them listen to me. I would tell them to stop settling for anything less than everything you desire in a man. Lord created you unique and he created your future husband to fit you perfectly. The guy that doesn't treat you like your extraordinary isn't the one for you. Stop filling that hole in your heart with just a normal guy and fill it with The Man that died on the cross because He loves you! He loves you more than you can ever comprehend. And He made someone for specially for you. Don't rush just be patient :) And have a wonderful thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment